2016 PAE Presentation ContestApplication and Upload Page
- only an outline and video abstract are required to apply
- there are 6 prizes for 10 finalists, so the chances of winning are very good
- great experience – put it on the resume under extracurricular activities (certificates of participation are provided)
2015 Winter, 2016 Spring, Summer, Fall PAE Students
Choose one of the following (A or B):
A. As part of the millennial generation, what characteristics define your generation from the preceding one?
B. What challenges does your generation face when technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, self-driving cars, drone delivery services and robotics become common?
How to Register:
1. Download this outline template and complete it with information about your planned presentation
** Fill out the outline template (incomplete outlines will not be considered)
** Name the file: Student#_Student name (must match your Video Abstract file name)
** Upload your outline in the form below (under #2, the Video Abstract section)
2. Produce and upload your Video Abstract
** Read and follow all the instructions given on the Video Abstract Instructions page
** Name the file: Student#_Student name (must match your Outline file name)
** Upload your video in the form below, according to the Video Upload Requirements
3. Watch this Demonstration Video
THE 2016 CONTEST WAS A GREAT SUCCESS, THANKS TO PARTICIPATING STUDENTS.
THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PAE PRESENTATION CONTEST IN 2017. SEE YOU THEN!
Please tap/click here or send an email to email@example.com for answers.
Important Dates and Other Information
- Registration: 2016.10.20 – 2016.10.31 (12.00)
- 10 Candidate Announcements: 2016.11.09
- Contest Date & Venue: 2016.11.17 (Thurs); Baeknam Library 18:00 6th Flr
- Registration Requirements: Completed outline & summary
- Awards: 1st Place – ₩700,000 2nd Place – ₩500,000 3rd Place – ₩300,000 Audience choice (2) – ₩100,000 Student Lottery – ₩100,000
For inspiration, check out some of the contestants from the previous competitions, beginning with last year’s at: www.hanyangprofessors.com/paepchome/.
**Any presentations or submissions suspected of plagiarism will be disqualified**